Introducing our Leather Jacket that is Bullet Resistant Level IIIA+ that stops all common handgun rounds including .357, 9mm, 45acp all the way up to 44 magnum following the National Institute of Justice accreditation standard 01.01.06. Fragmentation special threat performance. Protection from a knife slash.
Front opening zipper closure system with leather. Inside zipper closure system allows you to safely remove the three armor inserts.
Developed using leather that is lightweight and flexible. The Leather Jacket vest utilizes our proprietary waterproof fabrics. This vest is for everyday use and it is bad ass! You are recommended to order one size up than normal.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. leather jacket - imported
- 3 Qty. Level IIIA+ American Made Armor Inserts - one on either side of the front and one in the back of our Lighter ballistics
|Stomach Circumference (Inches)|
|Small||26.5" - 31"|
|Medium||31.5" - 37"|
|Large||37.5" - 40"|
|XL||40.5" - 44"|
|2XL||44.5" - 47"|
|3XL||47.5" - 53"|
|4XL||53.5" - 58"|
|5XL||58.5" - 62"|
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both ShopPay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
Made of soft leather. Very comfortable although a little heavier than I expected. No problem wearing this all day.