Introducing the Advanced Plate Carrier with Cummerbund from Body Armor Direct. This is the best designed plate carrier for daily use. Simply add your patch and attachments and go. We have this in stock and it ships in 2 days!
- Black in Color
- One size fits all, fully adjustable
- Holds two 10" x 12" plates
- Heavy duty drag handle
- Modular Plate Carrier
Includes Front & Back 10" x 12" NIJ Certified Level III Hard Armor
- 6.9 lbs. each
- 13/64 or 5mm thickness 10” x 12”s
- NIJ III 0101.06 Certified Armor
- 10 year warranty
- Maximum durability
- Multi-hit capability
- Standard black color
- Single curve
Plates Perform at Level III+ to Stop:
- 5.56mm x 45mm M193 stops up to 3,000 FPS
- 5.56mm x 45mm M855 / SS109
- Steel penetrator (Green Tip)
- 7.62mm x 39mm 123 gr steel core
- 7.62mm x 51mm M80 NATO (.308)
- All types of handguns
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. Advanced Plate Carrier with Cummerbund
- 2 10" x 12" Level III+ Steel Plates
- 2 Side Armor Plates as Selected
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
Love the body armor rig. Thank you.
Great turn around. Well made product. It stays in my truck when i travel!
Had a missed shipment - items missing (plates) in my received kit shipment, contacted customer service via email, and within minutes, a response and a check on my order, a very sincere apology, and within the next 24 hours, a resolution! Shipped my missing items and got to me a few days beyond what was already a long awaited set (damn COVID!). I trust this team to deliver - best customer service there is. Thank you.
This armor is comfortable and fits well with ability to change fit to fit a range of sizes. Holds molle gear securely affordable with the payment plan option.