Introducing the Body Armor Direct Fire Plate Carrier with wrap around Multi-Threat NIJ Certified Level IIIA armor. Manufactured in the USA it features adjustable shoulders for improved fit, front and back 10" x 12" plate pockets.
- Constructed of durable 1000 denier material
- Modular system able to accommodate additional accessories (throat, collar, biceps, groin, lower back protector and side gap armor)
- MOLLE compatible
- Front flap secures external cummerbund
- Cummerbund system is designed for weight distribution
- Adjustable shoulders for proper plate alignment
- Shoulders are designed with a High Density Polyethylene padding system for comfort
- Reinforced, heavy-duty rescue strap
- One size fits all
- Front and back hook and loop ID attachment platforms
- Bunker Gear front pouch
In June of 2020 we introduced new removable inserts for our soft armor that are lower in weight. Now we offer our standard weight as light and the new lighter and lightest options. All are Certified Level IIIA by the National Institute of Justice with similar performance. In the world of body armor the more you spend the less in weight it gets. Our Lightest option is the best by far!
➠ View Ballistics Specification
➠ View Compliance Letter
➠ Professional Tactical Vest Datasheet
|Weight in Lbs.|
|Size||Light||Lighter||Lightest||Sq. Inches of Ballistics|
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. Fire Plate Carrier
- 1 Qty. Set of front and back (with side protection) soft armor inserts Certified Level IIIA
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both ShopPay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).