The Steel Side Armor Plates easily fit into our Advanced Plate Carrier with Cummerbund as well as numerous other plate carriers utilizing a cummerbund for additional side coverage. These Steel Plates are NIJ Certified Level III and perform at Level III+. We offer two different single curve size options to optimize side coverage based on your needs. Maximize the potential of your Plate Carrier with our Steel Side Plates.
- NIJ Certified III
- Rigid Steel Construction
- Polyurea Coating
- 5 Year Warranty
- Multi-Hit Capability
- Single Curve
- Stand Alone
Special Threat Performance
- 5.56mm x 45mm M193
- 5.56mm x 45mm M855 / SS109
- 7.62mm x 39mm 123 gr Steel Core
- 7.62mm x 51mm M80 NATO (.308)
- All types of Handguns
- 2 Steel Side Plates
NOTE: We are currently SOLD OUT. Orders will ship in 2-4 weeks.
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
I am very satisfied these vests will help if ever needed.