Protect sensitive areas of the body with a side plate concealed in an MA75 Side Plate Pouch from Condor Outdoor Products, Inc. The Side Plate Pouch is made from imported materials and includes adjustable internal straps to accommodate different sizes of wearers. The pouch is designed to fit the following side plate sizes:
● 6” H x 6” W
● 8” H x 6” W
● 8” H x 8” W side plates
It also features a hook and loop flap with a snap button closure. Two six-inch MOD straps are included, and all straps are adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit.
The slim fit of the pouch is designed to maximize comfort and wearability. Modular straps on the outside of the pouch allow for rapid access to attached items. These modular straps are made of MOLLE webbing for superior strength.
- Overall dimensions: 8"H x 8.5"W x 1"D
- Plate capacity: 6"H x 6"W, 8"H x 6"W, or 8"H x 8"W side plates
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both ShopPay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).