This is our Limited Edition Level III Polyethylene Plate that is sealed with Polyurea. This Polyurea is a Limited Edition application to our Poly plates. This stand alone Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) Plate is lightweight, durable, and easily fits into our plate carriers and vests. The Multi Curve design fits to the contours of the body for maximum safety and comfort while maintaining peak performance in the field. This ultra light weight plate is meant to increase your ballistic coverage with out weighing you down!
- Made with UHMWPE fabrics and special pressing
techniques to create a lighter and thinner plate
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified Level III
- User-friendly design fits to the contours of the body for maximum safety and comfort
- Rugged, reliable, and stress fracture resistant
- Fully sealed with polyurea to protect against the hard elements
Special Threat Performance
- 7.62 x 51 M80 (NIJ III)
- 7.62 x 39 PS BALL (MSC)
- 5.56 x 45 M855 (GREEN TIP)
- 1 Level III Polyethylene Plate
- Size 10” x 12”
- Weight (lbs): 4.8lbs
- Thickness: 1”
- Tolerances: +/_ .25” - +/_ 0.25 lbs
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both ShopPay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).