The Advanced Plate Carrier With Cummerbund is our state of the art plate oriented armor. The included plates have an NIJ III+ rating. This carrier was designed to be worn comfortably day in and day out. Fully adjustable “one size fits all” configuration, rugged durability, and extended side coverage make this vest ideal for homeland security officers, military contractors, or personal protection specialists.
This carrier includes NIJ Certified Level III front and back hard armor inserts with additional side plates in the cummerbund capable of stopping 5.56mm x 45mm M193, 5.56mm x 45mm M855 / SS109, Steel Penetrators (Green Tip), 7.62mm x 39mm 123 GR Steel Core, 7.62mm x 51mm M80 NATO (.308), as well as all common handgun rounds. When you need Level III body armor that you can wear all day, the Advanced Plater Carrier With Cummerbund is the perfect carrier for you.
- Level III+ Certified Ballistics
- Black in Color
- One Size Fits All, Fully Adjustable Design
- Holds Two 10" x 12" Plates
- Holds Two Additional Side Plates in the Cummerbund
- Heavy Duty Drag Handle
- Modular Plate Carrier
- All Day Comfort
- MOLLE Compatible
- Easily Washable
- Advanced Plate Carrier with Cummerbund
- Hard armor as selected
Front & Back 10" x 12" Hard Armor
- NIJ III 0101.06 Certified Armor
- 10 year warranty
- Maximum durability
- Multi-hit capability
- Standard black color
- Single curve
Plates Perform at Level III+ to Stop:
- 5.56mm x 45mm M193 stops up to 3,000 FPS
- 5.56mm x 45mm M855 / SS109
- Steel penetrator (Green Tip)
- 7.62mm x 39mm 123 gr steel core
- 7.62mm x 51mm M80 NATO (.308)
- All types of handguns
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both ShopPay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
I love mine it fits very well multiple ways to adjust fitting. Shipping took a little long but wasn’t BodyArmors fault weather delays caused this. Worse it on duty for a weeks and feels comfortable. If you like your vests tight the side panels can be a little uncomfortable since they don’t bend to your sides. Definitely would recommend if you are wanting a level III vest
1 size really does fit all, im a big guy and it fits .yself and my wife who is smaller
Good fit, good value, good price, fast shipment
Fits nicely. Lots of adjustments.
Perfectly fit and good quality vest and fast shipping as well