Introducing our All American Concealable Carrier.
The carrier is 100% Made in the USA for YOU by hard working Americans using mostly sewing machines.
The vest is worn by law enforcement, private security and any adult that needs protection. Over 75 five star reviews at the very bottom of this page - Our customers love it!
- Ultra-concealable under clothing
- Side opening design
- Holds 10" x 12" front and back hard armor plates
- Lightweight breathable water repellent outside carrier that is machine washable
- Moisture-wicking, anti-microbial inner liner which draws moisture away from the body for faster cool-down
- 4-point adjustable strapping system on the shoulders and waist
- Dual 6 x 8 and 7 x 9 front plate pockets for optional trauma plate sold separately
- Low profile loop for less bulkiness and reduced friction against clothing
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. All American carrier with no armor
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
All American Concealable Carrier