The Body Armor Direct Level IIIA Helmet is designed as an alternative to the U.S. Milspec MICH helmet, utilizing the most advanced ballistic protection against handgun ammunition. The shell is comprised of multi-layered advanced composite. The harness assembly consists of the MICH Comfipad Suspension System and a four point harness with a leather lined chin strap. The reduced profile enables a wider peripheral and upward field of view for better situational awareness and unrestricted movement; and also accommodates protective goggles. night vision goggles (NVG) and a communication system. The helmet can be fitted with ballistic or riot visors.
This Helmet is designed utilizing the most advanced ballistic protection against handgun ammunition. The Helmet is a Kevlar based pressed processed material.Features:
- Protection: Level IIIA Stand Alone
- ABMM: Advanced Ballistic Matrix Materials
- Threat Protection: .357 SIG FMJ,.44 Magnum SJHP It also provides protection against most handgun threats, as well as the threats mentioned in (Types I, IIA, and II).
- 17gr. V50 2185 fps
- Multi-hit capabilities
- Head protection: Front, back, crown, and top of head
- Adjustable: Multiple Harness options and comes standard with 4 pt Harness
- Padding: Interior 7 pad ACH/MICH system provides unique impact protection
- 1 Qty. helmet with armor, harness etc. as detailed above and selected
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both ShopPay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
I have not had a reason to wear it . Pray that time doesn't come.
If it does this helmet fits nice. I like it better than the helmet I used in Vietnam.
I would recommend having one.
It arrived quickly, surprisingly, when compared to other body armor types.
It adjusted well after several go rounds.
With the nij testing, I’m sure it will perform as described
I had a great experience shopping from Body armor direct. Arrived on time and the quality of the helmet is outstanding
Fast delivery, helmet met expectations will purchase again!