Introducing the Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier was designed for modular attachments on all sides as well as for functionality and operator mobility. The MOPC accepts up to 10.25 x 13.25 plates front and back, and up to 6 x 8 side plates.
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable anti-slip shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Hook and loop webbing
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Breathable 3D Mesh liner
- Adjustable cummerbund with built-in plate pockets
- Side release buckles on shoulders and internal waist strap
- Easy access plate pockets
- Ballistic plates/soft armor not included
- Cummerbund Size:
- Adjustable from 40" - 48"
- Plate capacity:
- Side plate compatible up to 6" x 8"
- Accepts Medium or Large Swimmer/ESAPI plates up to 10.25" x 13.25
- 1 Qty Modular Operator Plate Carrier with no armor
|Stomach Circumference (Inches)|
|Small||26.5" - 31"|
|Medium||31.5" - 37"|
|Large||37.5" - 40"|
|XL||40.5" - 44"|
|2XL||44.5" - 47"|
|3XL||47.5" - 53"|
|4XL||53.5" - 58"|
|5XL||58.5" - 62"|
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).