Introducing a pair of gloves that are specifically made for times when you need to make precise movements without the bulk, the Shooter Gloves have you covered. Constructed with a synthetic leather palm with reinforcement and padding, these gloves also feature two-way stretch spandex on the back of the hand for flexibility and breathability. The fingers feature silicone anti-slip treatment to maximize your grip, and the thumb is designed with a terry cloth sweat wipe for intense situations. A secure fit is ensured with the hook and loop cuff closure. The Shooter Gloves allow you the flexibility and maneuverability you need in a basic pair of tactical gloves.
Features of Condor Shooter Gloves
- Synthetic leather palm with reinforcement and padding
- Two-way stretch spandex backhand for flexibility and breathability
- Hook and loop cuff closure with molded rubber tab
- Silicone anti-slip treatment finger tips to maximize grip
- Terry cloth sweat wipe on thumb
Wrapping a tape measure around your knuckles, measure the circumference of the hand, not including the thumb. Please size up if you fall between sizes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Set of gloves (right and left hand)
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).