The Defender Vest & Plate Carrier offers the ability for an all-in-one protection from both handgun and rifle threats. With NIJ Certified soft armor ballistics, and the ability to accept dual rifle plates, this carrier is perfect for protection from whatever you face.
The Defender is perfect for police, security, or military professionals who need the convince of all-around threat protection without the hassle of 2 different kits.
Comfort and fit is always a concern and the Defender is designed to provide the highest level of comfort possible. Removable anti-slip shoulder pads, adjustable shoulder straps, and adjustable cummerbund allow you to personalize both girth and height fit. Breathable 3D mesh padding increased airflow for increased comfort in higher temperatures. Plus, the plate pockets are easily accessible, making it possible to add or remove plates as needed.
Backed by the Body Armor Direct Warranty. Each carrier is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for 24 months from the date of purchase. Panels are warranted for 5 years from the date of purchase to conform to minimum NIJ protocol in an actual confrontation. Please refer to the Body Armor Direct Warranty page for specific requirements and limitations
Price you can afford. we offer a variety of payment options including 4 interest free installment payments, ShopPay, PayPal Credit, and government purchase orders.
- NIJ Certified Level IIIA Ballistic Protection
- Ability to Add Rifle Plates
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Side Plate Compatible
- Adjustable for Girth & Height
- Breathable 3D Mesh Liner
- Adjustable Cummerbund and Shoulder Strap
- Emergency Drag Strap
- 1 QTY. Defender Tactical Carrier
- 1 QTY. Front and Back NIJ Certified Soft Armor with Side Wraps
|Stomach Circumference (Inches)|
|Small||26.5" - 31"|
|Medium||31.5" - 37"|
|Large||37.5" - 40"|
|XL||40.5" - 44"|
|2XL||44.5" - 47"|
|3XL||47.5" - 53"|
|4XL||53.5" - 58"|
|5XL||58.5" - 62"|
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both ShopPay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).