Introducing the ultra thin SPECIAL THREAT PLATE designed to be worn in the chest pocket of our Freedom Concealable vests. The plate is less than two pounds and are 100% polyethylene construction. These are SPECIAL THREAT plates tested to the NIJ 0108.01 standard. Adding this speed plate combined with your Certified Level IIIA ballistics upgrades your vest to a Level IIIA+.
IIIA+ Special Threats stop:
- 5.7mm x 28MM, 27gr. (SS195)
- 5.7mm x 28MM 40gr. (HORNADY BLUE TIP)
- .357 SIG 115gr. (JHP)
- .357 SIG 125gr. (GDHP)
- 9mm FIOCCHI 115gr. FMJ
- 9mm WINCHESTER RANGER 127gr. (SXT)
- .40 CAL 95gr. (HP)
- STEEL JACKET:
- 7.62mm x 25mm TOKAREV NORINCO 85gr. FMJ 7.62mm x 25mm TOKAREV FOREIGN 85gr. FMJ 7.62mm x 25mm TOKAREV S&B 85gr. FMJ
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. Level IIIA+ Insert
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).