This is our lightweight and durable Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE), NIJ Certified Level III+ Single Curve Plate. Made with UHMWPE fabrics, ceramics and special pressing techniques the single curve design fits to the body for maximum safety and comfort for a lighter, thinner, high performing plate. Rugged, reliable, and stress fracture resistant our plates are also fully sealed with Polyurea to protect against liquids, chemicals and harsh elements.
- NIJ Certified Level III+
- Made with Ceramic and UHMWPE Materials
- User-Friendly Design
- Stress Fracture Resistant
- Fully Sealed
- Stand Alone
- Single Curve
- 1 Level III+ Polyethylene Plate
- Size 10” x 12”
- Weight (lbs): 4.3
- Thickness: 1”
- Tolerances: +/_ .25” - +/_ 0.25 lbs
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
Love my body armor. Fits perfectly and feels very comfortable
Fits well in the body armor. I have no plans to test it so i really have no comment. Peace of mind
The plates are super well built. I'm running them in an AR500 plate carrier and they fit snug and feel light weight. Def worth the extra money for the Poly over the steel. Dave was great when I called...nice to hear the owner instead of a recording.