Lightweight and Durable Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE), NIJ 0101.06 Certified Stand Alone Multi-Curve Level III plate. Designed for High Performance.
- Made with UHMWPE fabrics and special pressing techniques to create a lighter and thinner plate
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified Level III, Model H3001
- User-friendly design fits to the contours of the body for maximum safety and comfort
- Rugged, reliable, and stress fracture resistant
- Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and harsh elements
- NIJ Level III
- Stand Alone
- Multi Curve
- Size 10” x 12”
- Weight (lbs): 3.2
- Thickness: 1”
- Tolerances: +/_ .25” - +/_ 0.25 lbs
Special Threat Performance
- 7.62 x 39mm, 123gr, FMJ
- 5.56 x 45mm, 55gr M193 Ball
We sell Certified body armor, this means we successfully passed the National Institute of Justice rigorous testing. Most other online body armor retailers are selling Chinese made body armor that is Compliant and NOT certified.
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).