Introducing the Body Armor Direct wrap around Scalable Patriot Tactical Enhanced Multi-Threat Vest NIJ Certified Level IIIA. Manufactured in the USA it features adjustable shoulders for improved fit, front and back 10" x 12" plate pockets, 11" x 3" area for a patch, and comes with our NIJ Certified armor that slides in from the bottom allowing you to fully wash the carrier. Adjustable cummerbund for secure fit. The removable inserts also fit our t-shirt and concealable carriers.
➠ View Ballistics Test Report
➠ View Ballistics Specification
➠ View Compliance Letter
➠ Professional Tactical Vest Datasheet
|Weight in Lbs.|
|Size||Light||Lighter||Lightest||Sq. Inches of Ballistics|
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. Patriot Tactical Carrier
- 1 Set of Certified Level IIIA ballistics (front and back that fully wrap the sides)
|Stomach Circumference (Inches)|
|Small||26.5" - 31"|
|Medium||31.5" - 37"|
|Large||37.5" - 40"|
|XL||40.5" - 44"|
|2XL||44.5" - 47"|
|3XL||47.5" - 53"|
|4XL||53.5" - 58"|
|5XL||58.5" - 62"|
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both ShopPay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
Great fit and comfortable weight.
Easy to wear.
What can I say about your product it looks good when I serve my country My chest was 56 and my weight was 26 Times have really changed