IN STOCK SHIPS QUICK!
Introducing the Sentry Plate Carrier from Body Armor Direct. This is the best designed plate carrier for daily use. Simply add your patch and attachments and go.
- Black in color
- Emergency drag handle
- Removable anti-slip padded shoulder pads with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hook and loop webbing
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Breathable 3D Mesh liner
- Quick release buckles
- Easy access plate pockets
- Adjustable sizing from 32" - 54" waist size
- Front and back 10" x 12" plate pocket
Includes Front & Back 10" x 12" NIJ Certified Level III Hard Armor
- 6.9 lbs. each
- 13/64 or 5mm thickness 10” x 12”s
- NIJ III 0101.06 Certified
- 10 year warranty
- Maximum durability
- Multi-hit capability
- Standard black color
- Single curve
Plates Perform at Level III+ to Stop:
- 5.56mm x 45mm M193 stops up to 3,000 FPS
- 5.56mm x 45mm M855 / SS109
- Steel penetrator (Green Tip)
- 7.62mm x 39mm 123 gr steel core
- 7.62mm x 51mm M80 NATO (.308)
- All types of handguns
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. Sentry Plate Carrier - imported
- 2 Qty. Certified Level III Steel Plates 6.9lb ea. that perform at Level III+ Made in USA
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).