Introducing our Uniform Shirt Vest Government Certified Bullet Resistant Vest Level IIIA that stops all common handgun rounds including .357, 9mm, 45acp all the way up to 44 magnum following the National Institute of Justice accreditation standard 0101.06. Fragmentation special threat performance. Protection from a knife slash.
The vest is 100% Made in the USA for YOU by hard working Americans using mostly sewing machines. This vest includes our lightest and thinnest Certified Level IIIA ballistics.
The vest is worn by law enforcement, private security and any adult that needs protection. Over 75 five star reviews at the very bottom of this page - Our customers love it!
In June of 2020 we introduced new removable inserts for our soft armor that are lower in weight. Now we offer our standard weight as light and the new lighter and lightest options. All are Certified Level IIIA by the National Institute of Justice with similar performance. In the world of body armor the more you spend the less in weight it gets. Our Lightest option is the best by far!
- Ultra-concealable under clothing
- Side opening design
- Lightweight breathable water repellent outside carrier that is machine washable
- Moisture-wicking, anti-microbial inner liner which draws moisture away from the body for faster cool-down
- 4-point adjustable strapping system on the shoulders and waist
- Dual 6 x 8 and 7 x 9 front plate pockets for optional trauma plate sold separately
- Low profile loop for less bulkiness and reduced friction against clothing
|Weight in Lbs.|
|Size||Light||Lighter||Lightest||Sq. Inches of Ballistics|
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. Uniform Carrier
- 1 Qty. set of front and back soft armor that fully wrap the sides
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).