In June of 2020 we introduced new removable inserts for our soft armor that are lower in weight. Now we offer our standard weight as light and the new lighter and lightest options. All are Certified Level IIIA by the National Institute of Justice with similar performance. The Lighter and Lightest provide special threat protection. In the world of body armor the more you spend the less in weight it gets. Our Lightest option is the best by far!
- Fits concealable, tactical and tank top carriers
- Includes Certified NIJ IIIA Soft Armor
- Now black in color!
- 5 year limited warranty
|Weight in Lbs.|
|Size||Light||Lighter||Lightest||Sq. Inches of Ballistics|
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 1 Qty. set of soft armor (front and back that fully wrap the sides)
✔️ Financing Available For This Product
We offer both Quadpay and Paypal Credit to make sure you have the resources to stay safe. No credit checks, no social security numbers, this does not go on your credit report
Body Armor Direct warrants nylon covers against any defects in workmanship or materials for twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase.
We offer a limited 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all of our ballistic products and 2 years on the carrier.
Body Armor Direct warrants that for a period of (5) years from the date of purchase, the panels will conform to the minimum requirements of the NIJ protocol for ballistic intervention during an actual confrontation at the stated threat level (if your ballistic panels are not labeled in compliance with NIJ requirements, then this warranty does not apply to your panels). This warranty is subject to, and expressly conditioned upon, strict compliance with the following conditions:
- The panel must not be torn, damaged, or altered in any way.
- The panel must not be subjected to abuse or misuse during service.
- The panel may only be used or placed in a cover or carrier it is designed or intended for.
- The panel must not be permitted to be excessively wet.
- The panel must not be subjected to excessive heat.
- The panel must be properly stored (i.e., not in excessively hot or damp conditions).
I needed soft armor panels for my outer carrier, under my ceramic plates. Thankfully, you list the vest panel sizes, which allowed me to find the right size panels to fit. The panels were in stock and shipped quickly. They appear to be well made and should serve me very well. Thank you for listing the panel sizes!